Architecturally designed villas with beautiful landscaping are now available for purchase in Gosnells from $360,000!
Duomark utilized its own in house design team to come up with a design that was both efficient and functional for the end user. Following the brief from Brique Development, the design had to be cost efficient to build and fit within its feasibility.
Duomark is pleased to aid Brique Development in selling and presenting this boutique style development, fondly named Eynesford Villas.
Ideally located in a quiet cul de sac opposite a family friendly park, the Eyensford villas serve as a fantastic investment.
These villas have so much to offer in terms of amenities, with various shopping centres, sporting facilities, food outlets and public transport facilities all located within a 15 minutes drive.
Directly situated next to West Gosnells Shopping Centre you will have access to a range of local goods and services including newsagency, butcher, florist, hairdresser and the local bottle shop. You will also be within walking distance of a Commonwealth Bank ATM, accounting practice and massage therapist.
By taking a short drive you will find yourself within range of several valuable amenities including:
- Gosnells Station, Gosnells Hotel, Gosnell Oval, Spencer Road Medical Centre, Coles, Jetts Fitness and Gosnells Railway market, all within 2km
- Centro Maddington and McDonalds, just under 5km away
- Westfield Carousel, within 10km
- Roe Highway intersection just 7.5km away
With 4 primary schools and 3 high schools located within 5km, parents will have several schooling options at their disposal, whilst those without children can enjoy the vibrant and secure community atmosphere that often surrounds schooling suburbs.
Primary schools in order of distance
- Huntingdale Primary School
- Ashburton Drive Primary School
- Seaforth Primary School
- Thornlie Primary School
- Yale Primary School
- Forest Crescent Primary School
- Caladenia Primary Independent Public School
- High schools in order of distance
- Thornlie Senior High School
- Southern River College
- Lumen Christi College
- Rehoboth Christian College- primary & secondary
- Canning Vale college
Not forgetting, the Thornlie TAFE campus is also under 2km away for the convenience of those undertaking tertiary study.
Need to go into the city? Enyesford villas are only a 20-25 minute drive away, perfect for workers needing to commute or those who just love experiencing the various leisure activities Perth city has to offer.